Above all else, Manning Personnel Group wants to ensure that the right people are matched with the right jobs, resulting in mutually-beneficial, long-term relationships for all parties. Over the past 25 years, we’ve had great success forging these relationships by adhering to a proven, repeatable process for job seekers and clients. The steps to success are as follows:
1. Send us your resume! You can either use our upload resume page or send us an email. Your resume will be received by a staffing consultant on your behalf. Once reviewed, they will contact you for an initial conversation about how we can best assist you with your search.
2. Interview. In an in-person setting at our offices, we’ll have a deeper conversation with you about your interests, skills/background and career aspirations. At this point, we’ll introduce you to relevant job openings to start the process of determining if there’s a fit.
3. Resume review. As part of the interview, we’ll work with you to improve/develop your resume to ensure the greatest likelihood of success as we begin a job search on your behalf.
4. Career counsel. Throughout the course of our interaction, we’ll share career advice and counsel as appropriate given your background and career goals.
5. Identify potential matches. From here, we’ll match your profile against the many job openings we have at a given moment and discuss each one with you to provide you the option of having us pursue on your behalf.
6. Let the fun begin. Upon securing interest from our client companies in considering you for employment, we’ll prepare you for each job interview, down to what to expect and even what to wear.
7. Negotiating an offer. Upon successful completion of the necessary interview rounds, and once our client companies indicate their interest in hiring you, we’ll work to arrive at an appropriate offer that meets your satisfaction.
8. Ongoing communication. Our relationship is far from over once we place you in a job. We want to stay in contact to help you with any questions or issues as your career progresses.
1. Client visit. When we begin any new relationship, we prefer to meet with our client contacts onsite at his/her company, as appropriate, to get sense of the environment and to discuss the client’s needs in person
2. Develop a deep understanding. For each job opening, we will have an in-depth discussion with our client to understand all relevant elements of the position to ensure that we pursue the most appropriate candidates
3. Compensation consulting. If helpful or the client requests, we are more than happy to draw upon our experience to advise as to appropriate compensation for the open position. We will also help tailor/create the job description as needed
4. Recruiting plan. Upon gathering the necessary information, MPG will prepare a recruiting plan with specific tactics for recruiting the most ideal candidate. One element of this plan is a competitive assessment through which we ascertain which other companies have talent that would be fit for your needs
5. The hiring process. With your specific needs in mind, we will screen appropriate job candidates to arrive at a select list of top candidates that we feel will best represent our firm’s reputation and commitment to quality. We’ll then coordinate logistics to facilitate a smooth interview process between these top candidates and your hiring committee
6. Reference checks/Background checks. Once you communicate an interest in one of our candidates, we offer our services for conducting thorough third-party reference/background checks (including credit checks and drug testing).
7. Negotiation of offers. Naturally, we handle all interaction with the candidates, including the negotiation of compensation. We believe in being upfront with all parties to finalize a compensation package that is satisfactory for all
8. Ongoing communication. Our work doesn’t end with the first day of employment. We will stay in close contact with you to ensure that the best possible match has been made and to address any questions/issues as needed
9. Satisfaction guaranteed. We stand behind our work with a money-back guarantee that varies depending on each candidate’s length of employment.